Registration for the Class of 2017
Online Registration and Payment Process
The Ponderosa High School Sober Grad Night Committee is looking forward to providing a very fun and safe celebration for our seniors in May 2017. Don’t wait! Go online now and register for the senior graduation night party. You can pay with credit or debit cards and do not need a PayPal account to complete the payment.
2017 Senior Grad Night Party
As a member of Ponderosa High School’s graduating Class
of 2017, your son/daughter is eligible to attend
DATE/TIME: Friday, May 26, 2017; from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am (Saturday, May 27)
PLACE: Golfland-Scandia Family Fun Center, Fairfield, CA
CHECK IN: PHS Cafeteria starting at 9:30 pm (immediately following the graduation ceremony)
1. Sign up online at phsSGN2017.brownpapertickets.com Discount Code “PHSsgn17”
2. PHS Sober Grad Night is a “zero tolerance” event; NO ALCOHOL, NO DRUGS, and NO TOBACCO allowed.
3. Only Class of 2017 Seniors from Ponderosa High School who have purchased tickets may attend the PHS Sober Grad Night event. Absolutely no outside guests nor other students allowed to attend this event.
4. Seniors must arrive in the PHS Cafeteria by 9:30 pm or they will miss the bus and therefore miss the event. Buses will not be delayed for late arrivals.
5. All seniors must check-in at the PHS Cafeteria prior to boarding the sponsored bus transportation.
6. Seniors will be given the option of “bag check” service to hold their personal belongings. The security bags will be managed by SGN staff prior to bus departure to Scandia. Seniors will have access to their bags in a secure area while at Scandia and bags will be returned to the seniors after arriving back to the school in the morning. Put your name on everything you bring. Personal bags, backpacks, purses, or any other carryalls are NOT allowed to be with the student on the bus and cannot be carried around the event venue.
7. Seniors should bring a sweatshirt or jacket since many of the activities are outdoors.
8. Every effort will be made to notify parents if a registered senior does not check in.
9. Parents will be notified if a senior shows up “under the influence.” A senior under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed on the bus.
10. All seniors must ride the PHS Sober Grad Night sponsored buses to and from the event.
11. No senior will be allowed to drive themselves or others to this event. If a senior arrives at Scandia via transportation other than the sponsored buses, they will not be allowed in.
12. senior will be allowed to leave Scandia prior to the 5:00 am departure time unless special arrangements have been made before May 19, 2017. A signed release form must be on file. Seniors released to a parent/guardian.
13. The Scandia security team and/or a Sober Grad Night Committee member will counsel those seniors who choose unacceptable behavior. Parents may be required to pick up their student from Scandia.
14. Tickets must be purchased online in advance of the posted deadline. NO REFUNDS are issued for this event.
PRIORITY BUS SIGN-UPS: Ride a bus with your friends...when you buy your ticket early. Bus sign-ups will occur on campus after the winter break (watch for upcoming sign-up information in the bulletin or on the Sober Grad Night website).
”LIKE” us on Facebook to get Sober Grad Night party notifications